TEXTO EM INGLÊS POIS FOI EXTRAIDO DA BASE DE CONHECIMENTO DO DESENVOLVEDOR
Ahsay: 126.96.36.199 or above
When performing a backup job on Ahsay the following error is shown in the backup log:
|*||erro||YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm:ss||Error=”ChunkedOutputStream.FlushData.execute] Failed to flush buffer (caminho do arquivo) to this destination. Error=’java.io.IOException: [FastPipedOutputStream.write] FastPipedOutputStream has been closed by the reading thread.’, caused by [IOException] [FastPipedOutputStream.write] FastPipedOutputStream has been closed by the reading thread.”|
This issue is caused by an unstable network connection between the Ahsay PRO/LITE client machine and the backup destination, i.e. AhsayCBS server or Cloud storage service.
Please try fine tuning the timeout and retry parameters on Ahsay PRO/LITE to workaround the unstable network connection issue by increasing the number of retry and or read timeout value, this can be done by %OBC_HOME%\afc.opt file.
- The number of times Ahsay PRO/LITE should retry to send a block to the backup destination. The default value for retry 10 times.
- com.ahsay.afc.io.ReadAheadInputStream.timeoutThe read timeout interval before Ahsay PRO/LITE retries to send a block to the backup destination. The default timeout value is 90 minutes.
- com.ahsay.afc.bfs.cloud.ChunkedOutputStream.upperSleepLimitThe default maximum sleep interval value is 16 minutes, i.e. if the data block upload fails, then Ahsay PRO/LITE will sleep for (30 sec) x 2^(no. of retry – 1) minutes and then retry to upload the data block again, which the maximum sleeping interval is 16 minutes (960 seconds), i.e 30 sec, 60 sec, 120 sec, 240 sec, 480 sec, 960 sec, 960 sec, 960 sec, 960 sec, 960 sec…
Value of %OBC_INSTALL% folder for various operating system:
Windows: C:\Program Files\Versão Pro or C:\Program Files\Versão Lite
Mac OS X: /Applications/AhsayOBM.app or /Applications/AhsayACB.app
On the Ahsay PRO/LITE client machine:
- Go to %OBC_INSTALL% folder.
- Edit the afc.opt file.
- Add the following values to the afc.opt file.Recommended values:
- Save the file
- Run the backup job again.